- Pre-Operative and Post-Operative Therapy
- Foot Orthotics & Shoe Assessment
- Sport-Specific Strength & Conditioning
- Dry Needling
- Gait Analysis
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Core Strengthening
- Sports Therapeutic Massage
- Kinesiotaping – specialized tape and techniques used to reduce pain, correct muscle function and improve circulation of blood and lymph
- ASTYM (Augmented Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- Spine-Care Program using the DRX-9000
- Computerized Balance Testing and Training
- Digital Video Motion Analysis
Frank Sole offers a variety of leading coaching and consultation services that provide students with measurable, definitive results. From Video Stroke Analysis and One-on-One training, to Endurance Training and Presentation, Frank’s solutions put you in the fast lane for success.
Ahwatukee Sports & Spine is the premier non-surgical sports and spine medicine practice in Arizona. As physiatrists, the staff at Ahwatukee Sports & Spine specialize in getting patients to their optimal function whether it be as a professional athlete with an injured shoulder or a construction worker with an injured back.
Barrow Neurological Institute of St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona, is internationally recognized as a leader in neurological research and patient care.
Barrow treats patients with a wide range of neurological conditions, including brain and spinal tumors, cerebrovascular conditions, and neuromuscular disorders. Barrow’s clinicians and researchers are devoted to providing excellent patient care and finding better ways to treat neurological disorders.
(It was at Barrow that Dr. Randall Porter performed all three of my spine surgeries and gave me back my life after so many years of debilitating pain and neurological dysfunction. Thanks Dr. Porter)