A friend gave me this idea… so here it goes!
1. I’m not a morning person, especially cold dark mornings
2. I’m addicted to peanut butter
3. As a kid, I rode horses, frequently jumping over 3 foot + obstacles
5. My all time favorite movies are The Devil Wears Prada, Team America World Police, and Julie and Julia
6. My dream job is a Physical Therapist at a Sports Medicine Institute, thankfully and I am so lucky to be sponsored by the best Sports Med. Institute in the world. Froedtert Sports Medicine Institute and Performance Enhancement … But I am so grateful to be able to inspire and help others with their health and fitness as a Personal Trainer and Coach.
7. I love to write and will someday publish a book
8. I’m really 31 yrs. old, I’m NOT still in High School so don’t ask me what school I run for.
9. I have 14 screws, 4 rods, 2 plates, and 2 “hockey pucks / artificial discs” in my spine. So grateful for the best neurosurgeon on the universe Dr. Randall Porter
11. I’m somewhat (ok, totally addicted) to espresso. Starbucks needs to sponsor me.
12. I LOVE my tempurpedic bed (yes I am only 31)
13. Favorite TV shows… House, CSI, The Office, Grey’s Anatomy
14. I adore my Nike Lunar Racer’s (my training and marathon shoe)
15. People get irritated at me when running because I always push the pace, “let’s say I am a bit competitive” 😉
16. I refuse to accept the words, “you can’t”… every Dr. told me I would never run competitively after a 2000 cycling accident. WRONG!
18. I am Mac obsessed with a Mac Book Pro, iPhone, iPad, iPod (and still not organized)
19. I’m Type A, attracted to Type B. If you don’t know which you are Google it.
20. There is a challenge not yet completed…. Mike Ribar must run an easy 5 miler with me at MY easy recovery pace (no walk breaks) before we do weights. NO EXCUSES! 😉
Oh and for some running motivation my playlist is all over the place (like me)… Kenny Chesney, Eminem, Bob Marley, Brooks & Dunn, Iron Maiden, Linkin Park, James Blunt, and Jason Mraz … yes, a bit all over the map 🙂